At Seidel Technologies we share our experiences in engineering design and implementation with you to ensure that your company has a project plan that achieves goals cost effectively and safely.
- Application for well licenses and permits
- Submission of all regulatory information to pertinent jurisdictions
- Management of lease acquisition and surveying.
- Preparation of drilling and completion programs.
- Co-ordination of construction of well sites and access roads..
- Aligning of all services for drilling and completion operations.
- Provide certified / competent wellsite supervisors
- Management of daily drilling and completion operations.
- Operational invoice review and approval.
- Provide daily progress reports and AFE tracking to the client
Seidel Technologies wants to help you grow. We want you to have the personnel capabilities and the project management in place as your operations work within this industry.
- We give you the tools to succeed by providing Project Management Skills that are integral in optimizing performance and growth of your Company
- We make sure that our personnel are well informed on the newest technologies and are capable of bringing it in-house to you with proven methods that come with experience.
- We work with you to create a business model that meets your needs and your individual strengths, finding a balance between staff knowledge and systems training that will allow your Company to optimize every opportunity.
- By providing you with a team that is well versed in the industry software and knowledgeable in the various reporting tools and programs we ensure that you benefit from all of the information, technology and services that we have gathered from our many years in the industry.
- We work closely with you to determine the appropriate solutions that are designed with your management teams.
Seidel Technologies prides itself on providing the best, experienced, competent and trained professionals in the industry. Through our Consultant Mentoring Program, we provide you with professionals that are trained to be proactive rather than reactive.
- We offer skilled competent professionals that think carefully and creatively when presented with issues
- Professionals that are proactive in their ability to implement cutting edge technologies and programs.
- Seidel Technologies wants to ensure your business has access to a strong team of resource management, safety conscious supervisors, experienced decision making consultants that can guide your business and save you thousands of dollars.
- Depending on the scope of work needed, we work with you to determine the full effect of services and consultancy that you need from us so that the project is managed in a safe yet efficient manner. We work closely to ensure that the best team for your individual needs is assembled, ensuring that the strengths and skill sets of the consultants matches the scope of work requested. We are in constant communication with our consultants and offer a 24/7 engineering/technical resource when needed
- We ensure that all of our Wellsite supervisors are IRP compliant and competent so that they are fully qualified to manage the safety of the day to day operation. We work closely with our supervisors to ensure that their certification is current before we contract them for any consultancy project.
- Seidel Technologies' drilling supervisors have experience in all aspects of directional drilling, this would include: highly faulted formations, long reach horizontal, and SAGD; various mud systems including: gel chem, invert, polymer, silicate, air drilling, under balanced, and reverse circulating.
- Our specialized services include: critical sour, multi-well project co-ordination, cost drilling, deep foothills, salt cavern storage, and remote location operations.
- Seidel Technologies uses only experienced wellsite, road and civil construction supervisors.
- We pride ourselves on working with our consultants to provide you with optimal services that guarantees the expertise, safety and efficiencies that come with a well rounded and experienced consultancy team.
Seidel Technologies' completions/workover supervisors have experience in all aspects of conventional and non-conventional well completions, including: CBM, shallow gas, heavy oil, HPHT, critical sour, multi-zone and directional completions/workovers.
Our teams have experiences in all areas as stated below:
- Inland Waters
- Offshore Shelf
- Concentric Operations
- Coiled Tubing
- Hydraulic Workover
- Horizontal / Directional
- Abnormally Pressured
- High Temperature
- H2S Environments
- We at Seidel Technologies' will work with you from conception to implementation and beyond. We don't have business model templates that we then try to mold your company into fitting, instead we work with your company to develop a business model that works just for you
- Every company is different and we celebrate that by emphasizing the differences within your corporation and adjusting our business model to fit you.
Well C | P | O stands for Well COMPLETION | PRODUCTION | OPTIMIZATION, we use these three keys to start the process of building a business model for your growing needs.
We have the experience and the know how to fit a variety of needs, including the ones listed below:
- Engineering Management & Planning
- Conceptual Planning & Cost Estimates
- Well Design Procedures
- Logistical Planning
- Testing and Evaluation
- Information Analysis
- Accounting Services
- Reservoir Modeling
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- On-site Supervision
- Daily Engineering Supervision
- Web-based Prod. Data/Reports
- Regulatory/Government Agency Filings
- Well Construction & Remediation
- Well Control Evaluation
- Emergency Response Management
- Insurance claim support
- Project / Prospect Valuations
- Project / Prospect Analysis
- Site Inspections & Audits
- Operational Training - All Levels
- Safety Services
- Well Performance Optimization
- Flowing Well Inflow Analysis
- Outflow Systems Analysis
- Tubular Sizing
- Liquid Lifting
- Decline Analysis
- Production Surveillance
- Production Forecasting
- Workover & Stimulation
- Programming & Supervision
- Formation Damage Analysis
- Evaluation Of Completion
- Design Perforations
- Fracture Stimulation
- Liner Design
- Sand Control
- Integrated Production Modeling
- Full Field History Match & Forecasting
- Multi-Well, Multi-Pool Multi-Field
- Surface Facilities
- Reserves & Depletion Planning
- Artificial Lift Design & Analysis
- Rod Pump Gas Lift | ESP | Jet Pump
- Progressive Cavity
- Plunger Lift
- Siphon String
- We work closely with your team to ensure that the safest work environment is provided for your employees.
- We have extensive safety training courses as well as process development for the monitoring of systems and incident reporting tools to make sure that your company is always safe.
- We work with you to develop and maintain the health and safety management systems for your operations. We utilize excellent problem solvers that can provide a selection of options for your company with an eye towards quality. We make it mandatory for our professionals to have current working knowledge of industry legislation and recommended practices to ensure the highest quality of safety management attainable.
- We provide your Company with on-site safety coordinators that are experts in safety procedures development and implementation. We also provide expertise in Safety Management Systems Development, Incident investigations, Safety Audits, Inspections, Safety meeting Presentations and Facilitation Safety Training Courses as well Computer and Web-based training sessions.
Seidel Technologies' Regulatory Department knows the importance of submitting permits and plans in a timely matter. We use our full knowledge of the oil and gas operations to your companies benefit, insuring that your projects needs are met and exceeded. We help you with a broad number of issues within the regulatory role depending on your specific requirements:
- Emergency Response Planning
- Federal and state onshore and offshore regulatory and environmental permitting of wells, platforms, facilities and pipelines
- Specialty city, county and state well, surface and road-use permitting
- Monthly production report filing and discrepancy resolution with State and Federal Agencies
- Severance tax incentive consultation / preparation services
- Regulatory and environmental due diligence and audits Annual regulatory and environmental filings SPCC and federal and state spill response plans
- Regulatory compliance resolution of Notices of Violation and PINCs Corrective Action Plans and penalty appeals
- Client representation before State and Federal agencies, and City and County government hearings and meetings
- Regulatory research
- Expert witness testimony
- In-house regulatory and environmental assistance and training
- Regulatory and environmental GAP analyses, correction and compliance monitoring
Seidel Technologies wants you to feel comfortable relying on us for the experience and programs you need. We know that your business depends on the success of each well drilled, re-entered or re-completed. We will match our in house team with the needs of each specific operation. We offer many services as listed below within our procurement team:
- Procurement strategy development
- Pre-qualification of suppliers
- Identification of vendors; preparation of bid requests
- Review of proposals; recommendation of vendors
- Purchasing of products (clients' purchasing systems)
- Facilitating pre-bid & post award vendor co-ordination
Expediting and monitoring vendors delivery status versus promised dates, identification of major variations, and impact on schedule.
Seidel Technologies also has extensive experience in many types of specialty drilling experiences such as:
- Reservoirs such as Conventional oil and Heavy oil
- All types of gas, including Conventional, Tight and Shale
- Re-entry of existing wells
- Multi-laterals as well as Multi-frac design
- Managed pressure drilling
If you'd like to discuss any of the services listed in depth, please contact us today to set up a meeting. We look forward to showing you how Seidel Technologies can put our experience & expertise to work for you.